De Nederlandse versie vind je hier.
During this special wine weekend you can experience my book about Serbia in real. A professional winemaker and myself will be your guides in a small group. This Balkan country offers unique wines with tastes and grape varieties that can only be found here. Follow the wineroute of the Roman Empire and discover with us the hidden gems in Serbia. We show you five wineries and a vineyard where you can taste typical domestic wines. Along the way you can enjoy the beautiful Serbian landscape and I let you taste the most delicious Serbian dishes.
During the trip I make the link with the stories in my book, so the book “comes alive”. By booking this trip you also give other people the opportunity to enjoy Serbian culture by making it possible to publish my book.
Pickup from airport Belgrade Nikola Tesla. Wine tasting & bites at one winery, visit vineyard. Afterwards we bring you to your hotel. We eat one Serbian meal in the afternoon or beginning of the evening.
Day 2 and 3:
Breakfast, visit two wineries with winetasting & bites. After visiting the wineries we eat one Serbian meal in the afternoon or beginning of the evening.
Transport to the airport in the morning.
€599 per person
– 3 nights in a hotel
– Visit five wineries, wine tastings with bites & meals mentioned with 1 drink of your choice (wine, soda or water).
– transport during program as mentioned above.
– Flight ticket, transport outside the mentioned program, other drinks/food then mentioned, travel insurance.
– Contact me if you want to book a private trip.
– You can visit extra places in consultation, and for additional costs.
I would like to go with you on this trip!
On this moment there are no trips scheduled.